QikServe is looking for a to join our team!
QikServe is the enterprise platform for guest self-service in hospitality. Using any channel from kiosks and tablets to web and mobile apps, hospitality operators can provide powerful in-store self-service solutions, giving guests the convenience to order and pay for their food and drinks whenever and however they want.
QikServe’s enterprise approach to ordering and payment means operators are not limited to certain technologies or customer journeys. Integrations with the travel sector’s leading POS and payments providers ensures a seamless and friction-free experience for the customer, while boosting revenues, reducing wait times and achieving operational efficiencies for the operator.
Principal Responsibilities (key tasks / main responsibilities):
- Take on all development tasks to create high quality, intuitive and easy-to-use applications.
- Design and implement new features in our existing applications.
- Integrate our backend with new APIs.
- Optimise applications for performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Promote high standards of design patterns and coding best practices.
- Peer review code and perform all levels of testing.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- We look forward to hearing from you.