FunnelGuard is looking for Senior Level Front-End React Developer to compose its globalized team!
We automatically map and monitor customers' marketing funnels to provide relevant, actionable, and up-to-the-minute information so they can identify and resolve issues that stop them from acquiring customers and waste marketing budget. You can think of us as Uptime Monitoring + Incident Response and Awareness for Marketers.
You will join a small, tightly-knit team as the fourth team member to help our customers excel in their digital marketing operations. Our focus is to combine several different types of digital experience monitoring into a turn-key service built for marketers.
As an engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with our team of product managers, designers, and software engineers. Together, we will develop and maintain the backend and front-end applications that power our services. We are looking for engineers who are not only excellent technically but also have a keen eye for UI and a proven track record in delivering delightful UX.
1. Own the software and systems you are responsible for: design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, and maintain
2. Build and maintain UI/UX for product features
3. Build and maintain re-usable UI component library
4. Provide UI/UX Design Feedback
5. Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and other Devs
6. Production incident response
7. Serve your customers - external and internal
8 .Embody best software engineering practices and mentor others in them: code and design reviews, simple and maintainable APIs, automation and testing
9. Manage individual/team project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
10. Interface with other teams to incorporate ideas and features to meet our customers' requirements and company goals