Short overview of the company:
Our client is the global market leader for technology that helps small and medium businesses perform at their best. This company is trusted by millions of customers worldwide to deliver the best cloud technology and support with our partners to manage finances, operations, and people. They believe that doing everything they can to help people be the best they can be, so the combined efforts of 15,000+ colleagues working with businesses and communities make a real difference to the world.
Currently this company has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping businesses succeed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Understand thoroughly the architecture, data structures and fundamental design principles of the data assets;
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements;
- Design, develop and test high-quality Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes, programs and scripts to migrate data from source systems into the Data Warehouse and Data Marts;
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms;
- Use programming languages, software development methods, best practice programming techniques and standards to develop new data warehouse structures and reports;
- Unit test and debug code;
- Serve as a technical resource for Data asset Application Development;
- Troubleshoot data integration and data quality issues and bugs, analyze reasons for failure, implement optimal solutions, and revise procedures and documentation as needed;
- Create data dictionaries of key tables and libraries within the data warehouse and data marts;
- Develop and implement BI Standards and Best Practices;
- Maintain proficiency in current data warehouse development platforms and integration methods.
Job Location: Portugal / Spain