The Senior Front End Developer will be responsible for implementing new features based on design requirements and maintaining the existing application. The Senior Front End Developer will be responsible for ensuring a smooth handoff to the QA department by providing input on how to test and being responsive when issues are found.
What is expected of you for success in your role:
· Analyze user requirements, design documents and other documentation to ensure new features meet requirements.
· Ability to scope new features prior to starting the implementation
· Ability to think in the abstract and see how small details fit into the bigger picture
· Ability to coordinate the flow of information between fellow developers, technical support, product owners, and QA
· Solid problem-solving skills and a meticulous approach to work
· A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
· Always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the product is as good as it can be
· Ability to design and implement a feature based on high level product requirements