KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
Please submit resume in English.
This position can be fully remote***
El Pescador is an independent subsidiary of KnowBe4, Inc., the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. El Pescador will be the first company in Brazil to introduce simulated phishing as a way to help manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Its primary focus will be research and expansion into the Brazilian market. Our office in São Paulo is expected to double in size in 2020, which provides employees with much room for growth and promotions. The atmosphere has a start-up feel but with the power and backing of a multinational company.
To learn more about our team and office culture in Brazil, visit the following links.
Glassdoor | LinkedIn
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing new and exciting products for KnowBe4’s customers. Working alongside other engineers in a fast-paced, agile development environment, he or she will develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves high-level business goals. In addition, this position will provide technical guidance to research & development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects
- Design and develop applications in an agile development environment
- Design and develop back or front-end end solutions and APIs
- Develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves high-level business goals
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
- Collaborate with product managers and fellow engineers to establish and refine technical requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain quality standards for developing products
- Contribute inventions, new designs and techniques regarded as exceptional advances in the internal community
- Apply advanced principles, theories and concepts to a wide variety of technical issues and projects.
- Act as an advisor to management and/or customers on advanced technical, research and/or development programs
- Assume the role of Architect for the projects assigned
- Frequently collaborate with senior management and/or major customers