We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong experience with Linux, to help setup, manage and configure the infrastructure of our customers. You will be working on devops tasks as well as helping optimising and setting up production infrastructure.
You’ll be working in conjunction with a team of developers, infrastructure engineers based in Porto Alegre, as well as our development team based in Sweden, and the client’s team. Your ability to work with remote teams is essential, as is fluency in English.
You'll have the opportunity to
- Manage and set up modern cloud infrastructure for web applications;
- Define, build and customize pipelines for integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD);
- Code review of automations and application deployments;
- Participate in planning activities and technical discussions with the development and design team, ensuring close work and supporting app development;
- Attend meetings in English in order to understand client needs, engage on projects, inform service status, or hand over service operations.
- Fluency in English (debating subjects, understanding requirements, suggesting improvements and ideas);
- Good understanding of Linux operating systems;
- Experience with modern CI tooling (Jenkins, GitLab, Travis-CI or others);
- Capable of understanding health and performance metrics of databases;
- Experience of bash scripting;
- Basic understanding of web application architecture;
- Ability to handle many tasks/requests at the same time;
- Ability to work in a multicultural team environment.
We also value if you have
- Development experience in Ruby, Python or Perl;
- Professional experience in managing modern cloud infrastructure, for example AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment;
About our technologies
At Avidity we appreciate varied technical backgrounds and we are curious about technologies in general. We do not shy away from testing, experimenting and learning things that are new to us. We believe that this mindset makes us better suitable to adapt to the needs our customers have.
What we offer
- Work with a multicultural team (daily contact with tech teams in another country, exercising and improving the skills of working remotely, in contact with other cultures besides the practice of the English language);
- 50% sponsorship for courses and training;
- Flexible holidays;
- Bonuses for referring new colleagues;
- Health insurance (Unimed) and dental insurance (Uniodonto);
- Constant feedback and development reviews;
- Career plan;
- Autonomy and direct influence on the result of your work.
We are a Swedish-Brazilian company specialising in software development. We have been operating in the European market for 8 years and have contributed to tech teams in several ways.We offer a dynamic work environment with offices located in Brazil and Sweden. Our team is made up of talented people with varied technical backgrounds. We are collaborative, technical and fun.
Differences are valued and respected, people are considered regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.